Saturday, May 3, 2014

She is at it again!!

My mom is at it again.  She keeps putting things on me!!

I told you about the pad and bridle she put on me last time.  Well, this time she put things on my legs!!  I am telling you this was way beyond what I could deal with.  Things on my legs.  I tried to shake them off, but I have to use at least three legs on the ground to be able to stand, so that was difficult.  I tried all sorts of contortions to shake all four legs at one time, which proved to be impossible, I can tell you.  (I wonder why my mom was laughing at me?)  I tried brushing them off against the wall of my stall, but the bits of my legs not covered by these things hurt, so I gave up on that idea.  I then tried my teeth.  Unfortunately my teeth are tiny as they are baby teeth, so they didnt prove helpful at all.  I even tried walking them off, but I failed there too.  Eventually I gave up and went back to eating my hay.  Then, of all things, my mom came into my stall and took those blasted things off.  I discovered they were called boots with sticky bits that hold them on. Well, we will see if I allow her to put them on again!

I thought I was free and clear after the trouble with the boots, but it wasnt to be.  On another day she came at me again with something that looked like a saddle pad, but was bigger. This was called a saddle.  It was heavier and harder on my back and had dangly things on each side.  If I moved they hit my sides - so I didnt move!! The belly strap wasnt as soft either and was done up tighter than the saddle pad.  Just standing still made things easier, so thats what I did.  But eventually I got bored and moved over to my hay and started eating.  When I am eating things dont seem so bad.  I got used to the saddle and the stirrups hanging down by my sides.  Of course getting treats from my mom helped too!

My mom forgot to take a photo of me wearing the saddle or the boots, so here is just one of me being handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment